Career Collaborative helps low income adults get good jobs, keep their jobs, and make career progress to end the cycle of poverty.
With our support, our clients succeed:
• More than 66% of our mentees are continuously employed for a minimum of two years.
• Career Collaborative has helped over 2,300 people during their job searches.
• Mentees have earned more than $33.4 million during their two-year monitoring period, compared to our cumulative expenses of $8.8 million.
• Clients become role models and mentors for their children, families, friends, and acquaintances.
• Clients who once received government support become taxpayers, strengthening the local economy.