Is Career Collaborative Right for You?
Career Collaborative provides free services for adults who are . . .
• Interested in a full-time, permanent job with career potential
• Legal to work in the United States
• 25 to 55 years old with a low income
• Dedicated to working hard to find employment
• Committed to staying in touch for two years after placement
Does this sound like you? Want to find out more about Career Collaborative? If so, please contact us by:
• Submitting an Interest Form
• Emailing us at Job Help (email@example.com)
• Calling us at 617-424-6616
• Coming to Orientation to learn about the program:
Any Thursday at 1 PM at our office on 77 Summer Street, 11th Floor, Boston.
You must attend orientation before signing up for the course.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To see our Job-Search class schedule, click here.